Mar 29, 2008


WOW, it has been a really long time since I used this account. I've been using Wordpress instead. Even forgot I had this account! One bad thing about Blogger compared to Wordpress is that Blogger does NOT allow deletion of multiple messages at one time. Means I have to delete all of those 2002, 2003 and 2004 messages one at a time!

I use up a lot of time hanging around in Second Life and do plan to use this blog for posting related items. Click on the image for a link to Second Life. Great stuff!! Really amazing what virtual tools are available these days to make your mark in virtual space.

Lol, forgot to add the new required TM to that, getting worse in Virtual space than in RL (Real Life)!

I'm planning on adding lots of great links to SL. Another interest is writing and plan to add writing resources also.

I read 3-6 books a week and will post a few reviews here.

We do great deal of traveling and might document that too. I live in Houston but am in Virginia today. Planning to go to the Virginia Festival of the book in Charlottesville Va. tomorrow. They are here: www.vabook.org.

So, have fun and hope you enjoy some of these new posts. Leave me some mail so I don't get bored!

Tolo Lucerne in Second Life.

No comments: